Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gratitude



I thought that as this new year started and I pondered on the word I would choose as my focus this year that I would choose the word "Love", but the more I thought about it, the more I knew that the word I really wanted was "gratitude".  I have such gratitude each day for the blessings I receive and I am so grateful for my family, and their support and love. I am grateful that I was chosen to serve in this mission at this time in my life. I am grateful for the wonderful people that live in these wards and the warmth and friendship they have shown us.  I am grateful for my companion Kathy Brown and the joy that we have with each other as we serve.  In past years I have chosen words such as Believe, Inspire, Cherish, Create and last years word "Adventure".. So I truly am having an adventure and am grateful for this experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment